Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wooo-hoooo!

Presumably you heard about Tom Cruise's barking mad interview about his engagement to Katie Holmes on the Oprah Show. Press play for a video of the most irritating bits edited together.

Is he on drugs or just retreated into a caricature of himself?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

The guy's on drugs, or else he's just stark raving mad! I'm glad he wasn't on Amanda's list because I never could understand the big deal about him.

eileen said...

I really thought he was on drugs as well...... Thought Dana did a pretty good impression as well!

Linda said...

Ok, Tom was always on my list before, and I'm loathe to take him off -- because he is little, and I am little, and he is loaded, and I am not. Just kidding. But to give him the benefit of the doubt, I reckon that he had probably just discovered that she was pregnant. After all the rumours that he'd been shooting blanks all these years, it must have been brilliant news and he probably couldn't share it until week whatever. So come on, give the poor guy a break. He's going to be a dad!

(The sad thing is that his sister lost her job as his publicist after that.)

martin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.