Recently, whenever I want to cheer myself up, I visit Linda and Ray's blog to follow their link to the Asian Numa Nuuma video.
Because it involves clicking a couple of times too many, I've decided to just put it on my own blog now, so I can get to it more easily. Check it out if you need cheering up yourself: it grows on you each time you watch it.
There are some other funny video downloads worth seeing. Check out Who Should We Invade Next?, paying attention to the map in the second half, and George Bush and His Best Answer Yet.
Football-wise there is the full version of the Nike cage-boat football advert with the Elvis backing track (they only showed edited versions on TV), and the internet Pepsi surfing football advert starring Beckham, Thierry Henry, Roberto Carlos and Ronaldinho is pretty stunning too.
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Numa Nuuma...hee! hee!!
For a little nonsensical humor, check out Weebls and Bob's history 7 (medieval).
www.weebls-stuff.com/wab/history7/
Post a Comment