According to the Death Clock, and barring accidents/health defects/terrorism/crime, I can expect to die on Sunday, July 31, 2044.
This is the statistical average for someone of my weight, height and BMI, born on my birthday.
BTW, the website, should you choose to access it, grimly shows the seconds of your life ticking away.
Let me know if we're going to go soon after each other.
It's nice to have a date to plan for. But I shouldn't bank on it . . .
Monday, November 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good God, Peter, what are you doing with your life to give you such a short life-span? My date is supposedly on Thursday, 7 February 2075. Hmm, not sure I actually want to live to be that old.
Feb. 27 2078. That second countdown is uncanny.
Assuming Monday is the second day of the week I will die on Christmas Day 2063 - neat to know!
Monday, February 22, 2066... 86 years young, that's not bad... but according to my bachelor buddies, they predict Sunday, January 1, 2006.
Friday, 9 June, 2073. I`ll be 102 years old. I was actually planning to live to 104 so this might force me to seize the day a little more!
October 22nd, 2066 (Friday.... around tea-time). October 22nd... Now that would be a "Great Disappointment"!
Post a Comment