Thursday, January 10, 2008

Here's my baby, Scarlett:

On New Year's Day 08, before the West Ham game.
Her grandfather and I went to the match. He sat in the seat which will be hers, in a few years' time.

If she's interested.

She doesn't have to be.

This is the technique which instantly calms babies, according to The Happiest Baby on the Block. Works for us. So far. Touch wood.

Swaddling, Sideways, Shushing.


When Patrick and Kathryn came over, best man Patrick tried out the breastfeeding pillow Maria has lent us.


He has neither the equipment, nor the recipient...

5 comments:

torbjorn said...

She'll grow up to love the true North London club - don't worry about THAT!!! She is such a sweetheart, sideways swaddled shushed, or not...

L-A said...

I just can't believe how aware she looks! But where's the Gooner onesie? You need a shot of you both in your colours! Love the sepia shot of the two of you by the tree - lurvely!!

eileen said...

happiest baby on the block methods rock! lovely pics - see you guys soon. xxx

Anonymous said...

so she's blinkin' gorgeous, this girl of yours. when do we get more photos??? yeah, about the same time you get more of ours, I suppose... Hope you guys are getting sleep!

xo
Kirsten

James said...

I hope I can get some baby time this summer.

What do you mean, she doesn't have to be a gooner?