Sunday, May 14, 2006

Love Cats

After the cat had woken me at about 4am, I was finding it difficult to get to sleep. About ten minutes later I could hear screaming and shouting from down the street.

As it got closer I got out of bed to take a look. A young Goth was lying on the tarmac in between two parked cars, crying and talking on his mobile phone to, I suppose, his recently-ex girlfriend.

The screaming, sobbing side of the conversation I could overhear mainly consisted of 'I love you Emma' and 'Emma you're such a bitch'.

Emma eventually got sick of this and hung up on him. He remained crying on the ground for a while, trying to get through to her again.

Finally, still loudly crying, he ran up the street, furious that she wouldn't take his calls. Just before he got out of my view, out of frustration and drunkenness he kicked in the side window of a parked car with his heavy boots, then ran away fast.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

All this football to discuss, yet still you do not update your blog.